- This event has passed.
DIY Kombucha Workshop
October 17 @ 7:30 pm
Special Guest: Jennifer Scott, RHN
Holistic Nutritional Consultant
Honey & Ginger Dartmouth, 262 Baker Drive
Learn how to make your own kombucha!
What is kombucha?
- a refreshing fermented beverage which provides over 2 billion live probiotics per cup
- naturally occurring B complex with up to 20% of the DV of vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 and B12
- variety of powerful antioxidants and organic acids
Possible health benefits include:
- may boost the immune system and decrease the risk of infection, colds and other bacterial illnesses
- may reduce feelings of stress
- may boost energy
- reduced gas and bloating
- may help prevent disease and reduce inflammation
Workshop fee: $25
A SCOBY and starter liquid are included in the fee. Start your own batch of kombucha right away!
Please RSVP to Jennifer.email@example.com